Check in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
    I was able to set it to see 40 posts per page.
    Ditto, which is nice. The only lingering thing that I want to tweak on my end is getting threads marked as read immediately after I read them, not 10-15 minutes later (without using the "Mark Forums Read" function from the Forum Actions menu). I'm not sure why that is happening on its own and I can't find a setting to alter to make that work.

Comment

Where the HELL is my post count?! Priorities!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Where the HELL is my post count?! Priorities!
        Yeah, that would be nice, but with this post I have more posts than B-Fly!
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

minnehan checking in... glad rj is saved

Comment

dowdyism checking in - has apricot soju checked in yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
              Ditto, which is nice. The only lingering thing that I want to tweak on my end is getting threads marked as read immediately after I read them, not 10-15 minutes later (without using the "Mark Forums Read" function from the Forum Actions menu). I'm not sure why that is happening on its own and I can't find a setting to alter to make that work.
              Let me look into these thing asap. I'll compare screens from the old site's CP and make sure they're at least the same if not better.

Comment

ihatejerry here, but I stopped hating Jerry, so I picked a new screen name.

Comment

I've found my way through the fire!!! (Or at least the tedious registration process lol)
                  Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Here.

Comment

• Shooting for post #100 in this thread.

Comment

• I'm here, I'm here
                        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

• Another oddity, whenever I refresh a page it puts me to the main page of all the forums, even if I refresh within a thread. I noticed that the web address is always http://www.rjbullpen.com/ no matter where you are within the forum. I guess that has something to do with it.
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I know I'm not a major contributor to the forums, but I wanted to check in to let folks know that I used to be sfenty, and I used to have an old bald man who did movie voice overs as an avatar, and before that a bloody smiley face. I've wanted to change my handle to something more thematic for awhile now, so I took the cross over as a chance to do that.

Comment

• Hello

Comment

• Finally made it...

Comment

Working...
                                X