No announcement yet.

Check in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just happy to be here; hope I can help the ballclub. I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

Thanks again!!!
    "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

I made it. When you do the totals, any chance you could combine Gregg and Guest into one?

Comment

I'm in, even though I never got an email.

This is already the second most active fantasy baseball forum.
        Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by dmahlan View Post
          I came over, even though I pretty much retired from Fantasy ball this year. Couldn't stay away...
          That's disappointing to hear David, the retiring part, I always valued your input. Hopefully some time off will reinvigorate you to get back in.
          Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Comment

Made it! I like that my post counts came with. I'm on the 25 man roster!
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
              I'm in, even though I never got an email.

This is already the second most active fantasy baseball forum.
              Dammit all to hell

There was no email - I just put the announcements up in the old forums. I'm eventually going to shut those down with an announcement to come over here - probably at month's end. I keep pinging the former overlords to see what will happen but the silence has been deafening to date.

Comment

Hammer is here.....in the flesh baby!
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  Dammit all to hell

There was no email - I just put the announcements up in the old forums. I'm eventually going to shut those down with an announcement to come over here - probably at month's end. I keep pinging the former overlords to see what will happen but the silence has been deafening to date.
                  I meant a confirmation email after registering, but I'm obviously in, so don't worry about it.

Comment

Ah, this is where the conversation is, eh?

Comment

Testing, testing. Is this thing on?

Comment

Present and accounted for...
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Double tapping to reply is kinda weird. But I'm here. :ROFL:

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            Hammer is here.....in the flesh baby!
                            err... could you put on some clothes?
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              err... could you put on some clothes?
                              Don't make Hammer angry. You will not like him when he is angry.

Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Made it over the weekend, no time to post until today. Thanks for taking care of all of us Jason.
                                18 team mixed 4x4 draft league. Champion in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X