• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss something? Where's Lucky?

Seriously.

I will check facebook

Comment

were you up all night thinking about this?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

otters don't sleep.
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I've just never figured steve was the type to be up all night to get lucky.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I've just never figured steve was the type to be up all night to get lucky.
            well played, sir.
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
              I will check facebook
              Did you find out anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Did you find out anything?
                I sent him a pm as well as an email (through the site) on 10/10. Nothing yet.

Comment

He hasn't posted on Facebook since mid September but Mrs. Lucky posted something to him on Sunday so that's a good sign
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                  X