Ebola in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    it's more likely that SARS or MERS or something similar will try take us down first; or bird flu. but ebloa is the number one virus trying to be weaponized. thats why you have to eliminate it. and we are slow doing it. thats why it's alarming.
    Ebloa is a much better name for the virus than stupid ebola.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Ebloa is a much better name for the virus than stupid ebola.
      Named for Ebola Gay Tibbets, the mother of the pilot, Colobel Paul Tibbets, who selected the aircraft while it was still on the assembly libe. On 6 August 1945, during the fibal stages of World War II, it became the first aircraft to drop ab atomic bomb....wait my b key is stuck and typing b...L M B O P

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Named for Ebola Gay Tibbets, the mother of the pilot, Colobel Paul Tibbets, who selected the aircraft while it was still on the assembly libe. On 6 August 1945, during the fibal stages of World War II, it became the first aircraft to drop ab atomic bomb....wait my b key is stuck and typing b...L M B O P
        This made me laugh.

And don't search for Ebola Gay.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          very nicely played.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Top video result for "Ebola Gay" is about some Christian pastor saying that god will escalate ebola if North Carolina allows same sex marriage.

So I guess not only did Allah/God/Thor/Jimbob/Spaghetti Monster give us ebola, he's pretty pissed at where North Carolinians are sticking their weiners (or how they're checking their ballots, I suppose.) Thanks a lot, gay North Carlolina sympathizers! You've killed us all!
            Bope!

He does bot speak for Christiabs and certaibly bot God...I have got to get this damb thibg fixed.

Comment

“Ebola is a plague. Librarians have to pray and seek God’s forgiveness over the corruption and immoral acts (such as charging the poor for copies, etc.) that continue to penetrate our society.”
              Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Interesting.
                THAT seriously made me LOL!

edit: I always get a little sad at moments like this - there are probably only 15-20 people in the entire world who can appreciate how brilliantly funny this post is, and nobody could ever explain the context to anyone else.
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Pretty sure Allah's wrath has already struck a certain Pennsylvania library multiple times. I mean, that place is cursed!
                  Haha haha!!! We say that all the time...

There has been talk about it being haunted too....
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                    THAT seriously made me LOL!

edit: I always get a little sad at moments like this - there are probably only 15-20 people in the entire world who can appreciate how brilliantly funny this post is, and nobody could ever explain the context to anyone else.
                    I second this comment.
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

you know one day, in your lifetime, you guys are going to wake up and read that cancer has been cured. HIV and AIDS no longer exist. there's a cure for ebola (which has been being worked on for decades, they were pretty close to a vaccine. I think the idea was to vaccinate the gorillas). gay ppl are universally accepted. there is no planet x but there is a 2nd sun called nemesis that never even really made it to this solar system, but our sun did. and that organic elements have been turned into enzymes that have been turned into RNA that steal genes from other RNA that becomes a virus, that gets infected by another virus that forms DNA and a cell wall, that gets infected by a bigger infected virus that formed a cell wall and becomes multicellular.. I mean are we to believe that some dudes did some experiment around 1953 and it produced some amino acids and then gave up? because if there isn't, and I doubt that, somebody should be trying to. ..also, not really sure about curing cancer. but I know im forgetting something. guess one day you'll wake up yourself and discover it. it's a good time to get old. there's never really a bad time to get old tho.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                        you know one day, in your lifetime, you guys are going to wake up and read that cancer has been cured. HIV and AIDS no longer exist. there's a cure for ebola (which has been being worked on for decades, they were pretty close to a vaccine. I think the idea was to vaccinate the gorillas). gay ppl are universally accepted. there is no planet x but there is a 2nd sun called nemesis that never even really made it to this solar system, but our sun did. and that organic elements have been turned into enzymes that have been turned into RNA that steal genes from other RNA that becomes a virus, that gets infected by another virus that forms DNA and a cell wall, that gets infected by a bigger infected virus that formed a cell wall and becomes multicellular.. I mean are we to believe that some dudes did some experiment around 1953 and it produced some amino acids and then gave up? because if there isn't, and I doubt that, somebody should be trying to. ..also, not really sure about curing cancer. but I know im forgetting something. guess one day you'll wake up yourself and discover it. it's a good time to get old. there's never really a bad time to get old tho.
                        Flying saucers. Which are really? Yeah you got it. Time machines. I think a lot about this kind of stuff. I do my best thinking on the bus. That how come I don't drive, see?

Comment

More Americans have been Batman than have died from Ebola
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

So, on Friday I had to take my wife to the emergency room in Baltimore (nothing to be concerned about, so please don't ask for details). She was placed in a triage room that was the closest line-of-sight room to where patients were processed before getting a room in the ER.

I saw a family go into one of those rooms, and upon wandering slightly out of her room, I heard the question "have you traveled overseas in the past..."

Five minutes later, anyone who went into that room wore masks, the curtain was closed, and a note was hanging up on the curtain that I assumed said something about a quarantine. Those workers in that area were making numerous calls trying to find out "how we proceed" and "what else do we need to do".

Oddly, I wasn't worried at all, even though it was pretty obvious what had the staff concerned.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              More Americans have been Batman than have died from Ebola

NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                                So, on Friday I had to take my wife to the emergency room in Baltimore (nothing to be concerned about, so please don't ask for details). She was placed in a triage room that was the closest line-of-sight room to where patients were processed before getting a room in the ER.

I saw a family go into one of those rooms, and upon wandering slightly out of her room, I heard the question "have you traveled overseas in the past..."

Five minutes later, anyone who went into that room wore masks, the curtain was closed, and a note was hanging up on the curtain that I assumed said something about a quarantine. Those workers in that area were making numerous calls trying to find out "how we proceed" and "what else do we need to do".

Oddly, I wasn't worried at all, even though it was pretty obvious what had the staff concerned.
                                I just had a stomach bug yesterday after flying back from SF (Fresno Bob poisoning my food so he could get a crack at my wife is the running theory on causation). Went to the doctor but my response to his travel question of " San Francisco, not Liberia" did not really get much of a response. So uptight!

Comment

Working...
                                X