so i finally interacted with a woman named Leah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i finally interacted with a woman named Leah

i had to rent a car. i was completely overwhelmed with her co-worker. and her co-worker was like helen of troy. and you know, no matter how a woman is, sometimes your just smitten. you'd launch the ships. you don't know why. and i was cool. i mean im old now. not to mention a total loser that takes one shower a week.

i get a discount at the rental place cause i work at the home office of a major off price clothing retailer. so they think, i see women amazing women everyday. .. even tho im a total bum or scumbag and i look like it.

still i can tell that it bothers the chick that i find her co-worker more amazing. then as we are walking around the car looking for defects, she says her name is Leah. immediately i think of the donnie iris song. i've never met a woman named Leah but i've always wanted too. it's such an awesome song. so i thought do i mention the song? it's so 80's. im sure someone has something to her before about it. but we're old. so i just looked at her and said, 'thats a nice name'. and i've never said that to a woman before.

but really thats a fucking awesome name. and i think sometimes your name is more important than how you look. and she walked away happily. even tho she was a babe too in competition with her co-worker over a total loser.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      Love this song!

Donnie Iris was the lead singer of the Jaggerz, a one hit wonder from the early 1970s ("The Rapper.")

Comment

You infatuation with the co-worker got me thinking about another song...

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

i think i've learned that when you tell chicks they have a nice name, they have no idea. even if you referencing an awesome 80's song. .. still who knew that shit is probably totally important to them.

Comment

It ain't no use, we're headed for disaster...
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I went to high school with a girl named Leah. She was hot in an artsy kind of way. She left after junior year and the rumor was that she had eloped with the principal's son. Turned out not to be true, but since there was no social media back then, it took a long time to debunk it.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

i had to rent a car. i was completely overwhelmed with her co-worker. and her co-worker was like helen of troy. and you know, no matter how a woman is, sometimes your just smitten. you'd launch the ships. you don't know why. and i was cool. i mean im old now. not to mention a total loser that takes one shower a week.

i get a discount at the rental place cause i work at the home office of a major off price clothing retailer. so they think, i see women amazing women everyday. .. even tho im a total bum or scumbag and i look like it.

still i can tell that it bothers the chick that i find her co-worker more amazing. then as we are walking around the car looking for defects, she says her name is Leah. immediately i think of the donnie iris song. i've never met a woman named Leah but i've always wanted too. it's such an awesome song. so i thought do i mention the song? it's so 80's. im sure someone has something to her before about it. but we're old. so i just looked at her and said, 'thats a nice name'. and i've never said that to a woman before.

but really thats a fucking awesome name. and i think sometimes your name is more important than how you look. and she walked away happily. even tho she was a babe too in competition with her co-worker over a total loser.
                My sister's name is Leah. Want me to hook you up? She's back on the market again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFurious View Post
                  My sister's name is Leah. Want me to hook you up? She's back on the market again!!!
                  lol no. amazingly im a guy that just gave up. i had it all once and gave up when i was like 32. i had everything going for me. but then i just gave up. and here i am. i'll never find a mate and im cool with that. sure it goes against tho whole paring up thing i left my gf in 2002. and im not even a priest.

i like to think chicks see me as a remainder of the fraction. but who the fuck cares.

Leah is an awesome name. and i finally met one. cause that song is awesome.

you know it pisses chicks off that men can live without them. seriously think about it. not many men can. but whatever. certainly not an excuse from my end. i was fucking raised wrong.

Comment

i was fucking raised wrong.
                    who among us wasn't?
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                    X