Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you folks still playing World of Warcraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've logged in a couple of times, seen 1000+ and just closed. Not sitting around to play. Probably why I've never been a very good raider. Not scheduling time to play a game.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Not scheduling time to play a game.
      Those of us in the RJEL on draft day know that already...
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

So, this has been out for about 2 months now.... and I have been playing a lot, but I think this xpac will ultimately be deemed as a failure due to the new garrison features. It is harder than ever to find groups because people seem to be mesmerized by the garrison feature, which sort of defeats the point of an MMO. Plus, because so many people rushed to 100, I know a whole lot of people who have never seen any of the low level ( 90 - 97 ) dungeons. I know a guy who bought the xpac and has already shut down his account.

I play a lot of DPS toons, and dungeon waits can be 60+ minutes.

Plus. this xpac feels so incredibly linear.

Comment

agree with the linear feel line. Even wandering around there's usually just one direction to go, lots of paths from one place to the next, and not a lot of free wandering.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
          X