Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the top when you want results....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the top when you want results....

A pump in the HVAC system went bad about 4 months ago. I contacted the local rep for the manufacturer of the pump and he was to meet me at the library back in June. He never showed. I left numerous voice-mails with no reply.

Today I called again and spoke to another of the sales reps and told her that "Mike" wasn't returning my calls and he failed to show up back in June. I asked her who his boss was and wanted the contact info for the boss. She told me that would be corporate, but give her a minute and she would see if Mike was there. Lo and behold Mike was on the phone telling me he would be at the library in one hour. He showed up and everything is moving forward for a replacement pump.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

So you didn't go to the top, just threatened to.

But hey it still worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      A pump in the HVAC system went bad about 4 months ago. I contacted the local rep for the manufacturer of the pump and he was to meet me at the library back in June. He never showed. I left numerous voice-mails with no reply.

Today I called again and spoke to another of the sales reps and told her that "Mike" wasn't returning my calls and he failed to show up back in June. I asked her who his boss was and wanted the contact info for the boss. She told me that would be corporate, but give her a minute and she would see if Mike was there. Lo and behold Mike was on the phone telling me he would be at the library in one hour. He showed up and everything is moving forward for a replacement pump.
      "Mike" ? Never trust a guy with quotes around his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        "Mike" ? Never trust a guy with quotes around his name.
        What is your "Manager's" number?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          What is your "Manager's" number?
          It doesn't matter. He can't be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            So you didn't go to the top, just threatened to.

But hey it still worked.
            You're obviously not following the Mith whining threads. All Mith has to do is whine about an individual, and they hit home runs for him.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              It doesn't matter. He can't be trusted.
              Whatever "steve"
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                Whatever "steve"
                oh yeah, "Pogues"?

Comment

Make sure they don't put any more holes in the roof. But, that's already another Mith thread.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Make sure they don't put any more holes in the roof. But, that's already another "Mith" thread.
                    fixed.

Comment

Working...
                    X