Hey Mithrandir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mithrandir

Did you put a playlist of Hans Zimmer vids together on YouTube? If so I just started listening to it to get me through the day at work.

Thanks!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
    Did you put a playlist of Hans Zimmer vids together on YouTube? If so I just started listening to it to get me through the day at work.

Thanks!
    I cannot take credit for that. i have no idea who Hans Zimmer is.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Hans Zimmer is a guy that composes the soundtracks for many movies.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
      X