No announcement yet.

What's for Lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leftover fettucine in a white crab sauce. I'm enjoying it more at room temp than when it was hot for dinner.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

1 small chef's salad with honey smoked turkey, crumbled bleu cheese, and light ranch dressing - 339 calories.
      7 Keebler reduced fat club crackers - 98 calories.
      1 Pepsi Max - 0 calories.

MyFitnessPal endorses this lunch menu.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Beef tips with potatoes and eggplant from a small local restaurant.
        Aloe juice with pomegranate and cranberry to drink. None of that Aspartame for me
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Left over cold fried chicken (1 breast, 1 thigh), half a cup of coleslaw, large ice water.

Comment

Have not eaten anything today ... only 2 cappuccinos. Oddly, despite cycling for about 15 miles amongst all that, I'm not hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Have not eaten anything today ... only 2 cappuccinos. Oddly, despite cycling for about 15 miles amongst all that, I'm not hungry.
              It would seem that by response, you are not the only one that skipped lunch today.

Comment

worked from home today (parent teacher conferences in the morning). skipped breakfast, so shared a breakfast skillet with my older son for lunch. eggs, hash browns, plenty of green chile, and a little bit of cheese. yummmm.
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

8 oz. strip steak, 3 eggs over easy. Ice water.

Comment

Leftover Mexican from Sunday. Black beans and chicken over rice in a white cheesy sauce. A can of Progresso minestrone. Tomato from my garden. Ice water.
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Hot and Sour soup..chicken and broccoli..Polar seltzer water

Comment

Asian chicken salad, yogurt with blueberries, chocolate covered almonds, water.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          Hot and Sour soup..chicken and broccoli..Polar seltzer water
                          Leaving no polar seltzer water for the polar bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Leaving no polar seltzer water for the polar bears.
                            At least he knows better than to mess with the bipolar bear's water.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              Love for Jersey mikes here
                              I just had Jersey Mike's for the first time 2 weeks ago, when I was in Myrtle Beach. I liked the cheesesteaks well enough, but they wouldn't crack my top 20 places to go for a hoagie / sub, or whatever you call them in your area.

BTW, I generally eat 100 carbs or less per day, as I am diabetic.... some days I go over, some I am way under. So today, my lunch was at Costco.... a piece of Italian sausage with peppers and onions, and a little bit of mustard on it..... no roll.

Comment

Working...
                              X