620's - 1
    630's - 5
    640's - 1
    660's -6
    670's - 1
    690's - 3
    700's -1
    720's -1
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      I bowled 78 games - Final average was 215.87

Low game = 166
      High game = 265

Breakdown:

160's - 1
      170's - 1
      180's - 6
      190's - 12
      200's - 14
      210's - 10
      220's - 12
      230's - 9
      240's - 8
      250's - 4
      260's - 1

Low Series = 571
      High series = 724

Breakdown:

570's - 2
      600's - 1
      610's - 4
      620's - 1
      630's - 5
      640's - 1
      660's -6
      670's - 1
      690's - 3
      700's -1
      720's -1
      Wow. Nice series. Great season.

Comment

• League starts on Monday August 24th. We start too early for my tastes, but what can ya do!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          League starts on Monday August 24th. We start too early for my tastes, but what can ya do!
          Bowl well?

We start next Wednesday, but I will be in Cleveland for our National Sales Meeting.

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Bowl well?

We start next Wednesday, but I will be in Cleveland for our National Sales Meeting.

Good luck!
            Same to you Gregg!

Comment

• First two weeks

575 - bowled well...left too many 10-pins and missed 3 of them...hit the pocket consistently just didn't get the carry.

670 - including a 268 game. Again I crushed the pocket. Only one ball out of the pocket all night. Also again, I didn't carry enough.

Comment

• I hate missing 10 pins! It is a double whammy. First it feels like we get ripped off for a strike, and the whiff a 10 pin for an open. So strike to an open in a matter of seconds. It seems extra bad on double.

Nice job on that 670.

I missed last week so I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  I hate missing 10 pins! It is a double whammy. First it feels like we get ripped off for a strike, and the whiff a 10 pin for an open. So strike to an open in a matter of seconds. It seems extra bad on double.

Nice job on that 670.

I missed last week so I am really looking forward to tomorrow.
                  Exactly.

I didn't miss any of the 8 or 9 I left last night. Missing those in the first week was mainly due to me sticking a bit on the first one and then being hesitant on the others.

I needed a double in the 10th frame of game 3 for a 700 series. Crushed the pocket on the first ball and left a ringing 10 pin. Pretty pissed off I tell ya!

Comment

Working...
                  X