New Draft Idea - Stand Up Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Draft Idea - Stand Up Comics

Anyone with interest in doing a Stand up Comics Draft?

During the last draft I was thinking about a comedy scene / sketch / segment draft.

Scene from a movie / TV show
    Sketch from a Comedy show
    Segment from a stand up routine

Comment

Love the idea!

Can I get in this one?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        During the last draft I was thinking about a comedy scene / sketch / segment draft.

Scene from a movie / TV show
        Sketch from a Comedy show
        Segment from a stand up routine
        I can get down with that

Comment

Sure, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
            Anyone with interest in doing a Stand up Comics Draft?
            I swear we did this before. I seem to remember picking Sam Kinison *really* early because I had to have him, and running out of comedians late, and taking Colin Mockrie and Ryan Stiles from Who's Line Is It Anyway?, and Katt Williams... am I dreaming this?
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              I swear we did this before. I seem to remember picking Sam Kinison *really* early because I had to have him, and running out of comedians late, and taking Colin Mockrie and Ryan Stiles from Who's Line Is It Anyway?, and Katt Williams... am I dreaming this?
              Probably. It could've been that morning that nullnor brought the moosehead back from his shotgun shack and you got freaked out and had too many hits of Alaska Thunderfuck. You took off your clothes and ran around the bar yelling "John Pinette!!! John Pinette!!!". None of us knew what the hell you were talking about, so that must be it.

Comment

We definitely did a comedians draft a while back. What I remember most was we had a 'women' category and it proved very tough after the first 2-3 obvious choices.

But it was so long ago nobody remembers, so who cares!
                One martini, two martini, three martini, floor.

Comment

I'm about to go on vacation, so I'll pass, but I'll see if TheGaffer wants in.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Maybe...depends on how deep and what we're looking for (just drafting comedians or what Johnny said).
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

has this one died already?

Comment

D.o.a.

Comment

Rod Man - this guy should win Last Comic Standing - weird choppy speech patterns but pretty funny - check the whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                            Rod Man - this guy should win Last Comic Standing
                            100% agree - he is way better than the others

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              100% agree - he is way better than the others
                              He is great, but I also love Nikki Carr. If those two aren't the two finalists (I haven't watched last week's elimination yet), then something is up....

Comment

Working...
                              X