History by Marxists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History by Marxists

I am going to simply quote the whole post without comment. These are histories, of the Western hemisphere, sometimes focusing on the US, written by well known Marxists.

I figure some on here would find these works I scanned interesting. I have permission to scan them.

First, an analysis of the origins of American capitalism, covering the period 1607-1800: click.
    Second, an account of the American Revolution meant to be read by those with no prior knowledge of the subject: click.
    Third, a general history which spans the earliest American colonies to the first few years after the Revolutionary War: click.

Meanwhile, somewhat related:
    * A book which is basically a collection of views of Lenin by various personalities in the USA (some well-known like Einstein and Helen Keller): click.
    * A 680-page compilation of just about every mention of the United States in Lenin's writings and letters: click.

One other book, which I didn't scan, is a general history of the Americas (North, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean) from the pre-colonial era to the late 1940s: click.

Some more books I'd like to buy and scan on the subject of commie treatments of US history are on the expensive side. If anyone would like to help me with this (they're not hundreds of dollars, of course) then feel free to PM me. I will, however, get my hands on two more (cheap) books by the end of this year.

You can find some other, unrelated works I've scanned (mostly Soviet and Albanian, including a history of Europe from 1640-1870) here: click.
    Post is here

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude
Working...
X