Which Sports Are You Made For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Sports Are You Made For?

Tells me I'm made for Badminton and Squash (and Judo), which are the two sports I used to play regularly ... and wish I was still playing regularly.

Take our sports quiz and we'll have our best stab at suggesting which events from the Commonwealth Games could match your physical and mental abilities.

That was fun...but I had to laugh at my top 3:

Hockey, Rugby Sevens and Squash

Hockey? Maybe it should have asked if I could skate (which I can't very well).

Rugby (i.e., backyard American football...sort of)....I'm in!!!!

Comment

wow - I have played Netball for years
      um - no I haven't because it isn't a sport in the US

I have played/play volleyball at a high level - competitive tennis in my teens - and old man softball now

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        That was fun...but I had to laugh at my top 3:

Hockey, Rugby Sevens and Squash

Hockey? Maybe it should have asked if I could skate (which I can't very well).

Rugby (i.e., backyard American football...sort of)....I'm in!!!!
        1. Squash - i would be pretty good at this
        2. Hockey - can't skate
        3. Rugby Sevens - not a big fan of rugby, football type sports
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Wow, mine are quite varied (HA!):

1. Cycling (Long Distance)
          2. Cycling (Middle Distance)
          3. Swimming (Long Distance)

I'm not much of a swimmer, but I loved running distance races when I was younger, and didn't even have a license until I was 20 because I rode my bike just about everywhere. At one time I considered training for triathlons.

I love the three it says I'm least suited for: Shooting, Gymnastics, Athletics (sprint).
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Without looking at the site in the OP, given this is a site for FANTASY baseball frequented by old men, shouldn't the #1 answer be sumo wrestling? (I'm not excluding myself)

Comment

I got hockey too. It's funny cause I started playing hockey (street hockey that is) a few years ago and I love it. I can't get enough even though at my age I have a hard time walking the next day. I played when I was younger but once I got to college I didn't play at all.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Without looking at the site in the OP, given this is a site for FANTASY baseball frequented by old men, shouldn't the #1 answer be sumo wrestling? (I'm not excluding myself)
                I went low in the power category, so I don't think sumo would work for me.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                  I got hockey too. It's funny cause I started playing hockey (street hockey that is) a few years ago and I love it. I can't get enough even though at my age I have a hard time walking the next day. I played when I was younger but once I got to college I didn't play at all.
                  Of all the sports I have played my favorite is street (Dek) hockey. I haven't played in over 15 years and keep thinking about playing again....
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

It's based on Olympic type sports because the Commonwealth games start today. I'm guessing all the non-regular-Olympic sports aren't on the lists.

I kinda want to go play badminton again ... badminton is awesome. You can really take all your aggression out of that little feathered contraption!

Comment

Table Tennis-horrible at this one

Wrestling-I love wrestling. I could never get medically cleared to wrestle but I always snuck on the mats anyway. I was ok till I gassed out.

Hockey-I have been on Ice skates once in my life and that was in the second grade (37 years ago). I did have a decent scoring ability playing roller hockey though.

How do you get a pansy sport like ping pong followed by two very bruising sports like wrestling and Hockey? I would have thought I was a prime candidate for Bowling lol.
                      Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                      Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Maybe they thought you'd make a good goalie

Comment

I got Wrestling, Swimming and Jujitsu. Ugh. I much prefer team sports to solo sports. I must have answered something wrong.

Comment

Most Olympic sports are solo, so that's more likely the reason why.

Also, I'm pretty sure the hockey they are referring to is field hocke.

Comment

Rugby and Mid range cycling, was surprised I didn't get wrestling
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                              X