Getting married this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting married this weekend

I've mentioned it before, but saturday is the big day for me. Met my wife to be at a dinner party in January of 2012, became jogging buddies for about 2-3 months before we started dating, so it really feels like I'm marrying my best friend. We have 75 people attending the ceremony and reception, both being held in our front yard under a giant magnolia tree. We also rented a cabin for the 2 days following, at a fancy pants getaway resort 2 hours outside the city in a cottage that sleeps 16. 8 out-of-town guests plus the wedding party will come up with us and pack the house.

All I ever wanted was a girl with class who could still make me gut-laugh with a dirty joke. Finally found her.

It's all easy street from here, right?
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Best day of your life, at least it was for me. (up to that point)

The real question is...will you have a non-vegan option for dinner?
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I did this once. It was a while back.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Congrats! Have a wonderful day
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Having your honeymoon with 16 other people? Kinky!

Congrats Jesse...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

i hope vegan butterfingers will be served.

congrats .
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Awesome. Huge congrats! Enjoy the day, it's one of the biggest parties you'll ever throw!
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Congrats! Sounds like it will be an amazing time.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Congrats TW!

I'm celebrating 25 years this Sept....so yeah, it's worth it. lol

Comment

Congratulations. Yeah, should be a breeze from here on ... just don't look at the stats

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      Congrats TW!

I'm celebrating 25 years this Sept....so yeah, it's worth it. lol
                      Congrats TW!

Griz, my wife and I will celebrate 29 years together on January 2!

Comment

Congrats. I married my best friend too. Will have 26 years this Oct.22nd.

Comment

Congrats..it's easy street the rest of the way. Anyone who says otherwise is just a sabermatic nerd that over-analyzes stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Congrats TW!

Griz, my wife and I will celebrate 29 years together on January 2!
                            Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Jesse! That's great. I'm really glad to hear it. Sounds like you are doing great.
                              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                              X