For those that remember GravyBoy from the old days...he's doing well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that remember GravyBoy from the old days...he's doing well

I remember the name GravyBoy, but not his real name. Which one is he?

Comment

John Bonnes
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

John is a great guy. Loved playing roto with him. He was in our league for about 5-6 years. You could always count on him to load up on Twins. He just couldn't put his love for the Twins away to create a great AL-Only team in roto.
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Cool. GravyBoy is the reason I picked up a farm kid named Johan Santana & later won my league riding his coattails.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
          X