No announcement yet.

Facebook thread, circa 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I'm pretty low key on facebook I've noticed that Moonlight J has a real knack for inciting flame wars. It's like we're alter egos or something.
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

I'm on Twitter for professional reasons, but I'm not on Facebook or LinkedIn. I'm pretty low key on Twitter. Both my sisters and my father are on FB, but I'm not. It's pretty hysterical to me because I get the, "I posted it on Facebook, so you should know" excuse (not from my father, of course). Honestly, I just don't have the time to go on some random website and post personal information and communicate with other people about various topics... nevermind.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

I've been on Facebook for ages, but I'm just about ready to cancel my account. It's usually distant relative that I have nothing in common with spouting off religious or political views that I don't really agree with or people from HS that I didn't like that much back then.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
          While I'm pretty low key on facebook I've noticed that Moonlight J has a real knack for inciting flame wars. It's like we're alter egos or something.
          I have very opinionated friends

Comment

Working...
          X