Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the Coolest Fictional character of all-time (any medium, any genre)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bond sleeps with the fishes.
    don 3, bond 2
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
      bond sleeps with the fishes.
      don 3, bond 2
      Don 3
      Bonds 3

all tied up - Bonds excels at escaping.

Comment

Bond 4
        Don 3

can someone put the final hit on the Don?

Comment

Don Vito 4
          Bond 4
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Don Vitto.

Next up:
            Don Vitto vs. Jules Winnfield
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Good throw! I used to be able to quote his signature passage at anytime (Ezekiel 25:17)... I just thought about it and I think I still remember about 90% of it... especially the ending...

Jules 1-0
              Last edited by SeaDogStat; 03-29-2011, 01:49 PM.
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Jules - 2
                Don - 0

Comment

Corleone 1
                  Jules 2
                  "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

don 2
                    jules 2
                    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Don 3 Jules 2

Comment

Jules

3-3
                        I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Ha! Jules would have been my choice too.

Jules 4-3

Comment

Say what again! Check out the big brain on Brad and I'll take Jules for the win!

Jeff Spicoli

vs

Jules

Comment

Jules 1-0

Comment

Spicoli: Hey bud, let's party!

Jules 2-0

Spicoli: You dick!!

Comment

Working...
                                X