X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy fucking weather!!

It was 85 degrees on Sunday.

Snowing all day so far today.

And going down to a low of 22 tomorrow morning.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Similar north of the border.

But 2 years ago it got eqully hot mid-March, though it didn't cool off as much.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Everybody complains aboout the weather, but nobody does a damm thing about it!
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Hmmm... it's been in the high 70s, low 80s and sunny every day or about 3 months here....
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Hmmm... it's been in the high 70s, low 80s and sunny every day or about 3 months here....
          on its way to 105, Mr Sac-Town
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            on its way to 105, Mr Sac-Town
            but they say it's a dry heat...

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              80s is certainly nice fucking weather. Much below 60 and it's too cold for fucking, at least outside.
              then you gotta do your outside fucking in the daytime here, it drops into the 50s at night.

Comment

Is this David Weathers or Carl Weathers? People are so fucking unclear on this board!

Comment

i left albuquerque yesterday morning, ~80 deg highs in the day. i'm in green bank, WV, today - snowing and about 20 deg. fuck the east coast and its fucking snow.
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

April 15th...quite taxing weather out here on the East Coast.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      April 15th...quite taxing weather out here on the East Coast.
                      Oh, I see what you did there.

Comment

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
                        Ohio State 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 8 0
                        West Virginia 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 X 4 7 0

What it does not say is that at game time it was 34° and snowing.

I'm glad half my tomatoes were still in coffee cups. They are under a light in the bathroom.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I put the air conditioner on in the car yesterday on my drive home
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

We're in the middle of Winter Storm Warning, up to 10 inches tonight...60's on Sunday...just gotta get there.
                            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                            X