RJ's NCAA Bracket returns!

Link: http://rotojunkie.mayhem.cbssports.c...4_paste_cbsinv
    Password: dereknjnd

RJ NCAA Tourney Bracket Pool

RJ's NCAA Bracket returns!

Link: http://rotojunkie.mayhem.cbssports.c...4_paste_cbsinv
    Password: dereknjnd

Comment

I'm in. Since I haven't paid much attention to college basketball this year and went to only one game, I may stand a better chance.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

you biotches are goin' *down* this year!

(in reality, i'll probably be close to last, just like last year )...
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

In! Go Iowa!!

Comment

In. Throwing darts at a wall, but in. Where's my billion dollars, Buffet?
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Just found out that me and Obama have the same Final Four, time to change my picks

Comment

we have 15 in, let's get some more!

Comment

I like what I've seen out of Coastal Carolina...picking them to go all the way. Shock the World!

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    I like what I've seen out of Coastal Carolina...picking them to go all the way. Shock the World!
                    No, it's the Chanticleers (sp?). Great team name. Wichita State has the Shockers.

So far I have seen "expert" predictions for Kansas, Florida, Louisville, Wichita State and Michigan State to win. That is all. one would think no one else was playing.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

With Florida and Arizona big favorites to win their regions, it seems like whoever gets the Midwest right (Wichita/Louisville/Michigan/Duke) might be in a great position to win.

Michigan State vs. Virginia also a critical game to get right, with so many experts picking Michigan State.

Comment

Why CBS? There's no Warren Buffet money. My bracket has no relation to sanity. Three Big XII teams and my hometown Shockers get to play the Hawks for the title.

I don't have Arizona making it out of the weekend. Seriously, Okie St and Baylor are both Final Four contenders.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          Why CBS? There's no Warren Buffet money.
                          Possibly because sites like Yahoo now demand that you give them your cell phone number to use their system this year. I know I don't need any additional text spam (and don't trust them to actually uphold to the post signup opt-out on texts) just to play in a NCAA pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
                            Possibly because sites like Yahoo now demand that you give them your cell phone number to use their system this year. I know I don't need any additional text spam (and don't trust them to actually uphold to the post signup opt-out on texts) just to play in a NCAA pool.
                            I hate phones. People call.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

so we could win a billion dollars on yahoo and you use sportsline?
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                              X