X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New puppy....

Long-haired mini Dachshund: MOLLY

Phone 2014 2185.jpg
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Too much cuteness from Mith and eld's pups... must eat a lemon...

Here is our newest rescue pup (10 mos)...Ginger
    ginger.jpg

Our third rescue dog to go with Bama and Allie that we got as pups 18mos ago...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Here's my golden retriever puppy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]490[/ATTACH]
      Always love Golden's. Would love to get one someday.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        Too much cuteness from Mith and eld's pups... must eat a lemon...

Here is our newest rescue pup (10 mos)...Ginger
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]492[/ATTACH]

Our third rescue dog to go with Bama and Allie that we got as pups 18mos ago...
        Love the coloring on Ginger. Beautiful doggie. What kind of dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Love the coloring on Ginger. Beautiful doggie. What kind of dog?
          She's a Mountain Cur... her coat is brindle... she's wicked smaht, friendly and already housebroken. Gets along great with the other two dogs and three cats...

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
          X