curved baseball coins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curved baseball coins!

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Cool. I wonder what the issue prices will be. They'll need to have a special holder for them. I plan to get the silver one.

Comment

makes it hard to use them in the parking meter
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I wish we had a $5 coin, and that $1 coins were more used
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          I wish we had a $5 coin, and that $1 coins were more used
          what a loonie idea.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm glad they made them curved... should help cut down on the counterfeiters!
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Stupid Idea.........
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
              X