Isn't a bucket list......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Isn't a grocery list just a list, though, when you really think about it?
    My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      What about cellists? Aren't they really just lists? Or maybe cells....
      I am sure prison wardens keep cell lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I am sure prison wardens keep cell lists.
        Even hardened prison wardens enjoy a little music to soothe their troubled souls.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

stay on target, gold leader.

1.07 bucket seats
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

1.08 Bucket of KFC

I'm hungry now...
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Isn't an otter just a groundhog that swims?
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

1.09 Chum.jpg

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

1.11 "How are you today, sir?" "Better." "Feeling better, sir?" "Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up."

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                    X