Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow - this can be done???? (old timers will remember this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow - this can be done???? (old timers will remember this)

and this is how it actually turns out
    DSCN2022-492x369.jpg

Comment

I assumed this was a thread about licking your elbow.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I do remember that thread.

Do it badly the first time and never be asked again.

Comment

I fold the fitted sheet to something very similar to that. The only thing that aggravates me is that I can't ever fold it to the same exact size square as the flat sheet. I'm always off a couple inches. I hide it by putting the flat sheet on the bottom, the fitted sheet on top, then the pillow cases.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

why would anyone want to do that?
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              To attempt to satisfy a wife/gf/whatever with OCD and/or an impossible-to-satisfy streak.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                Because my wife can't fold anything neatly, and it irritates me to see it all messy.

She does think I have a little OCD....
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                X