Bowlin', bowlin', bowlin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Another crappy night last night...shot 603...team lost all 3 games...just can't seem to get the mojo workin this year...

There were soooo many bad breaks last night on both teams...many pocket 7-10's and an unusually high number of solid 7-pins...and the requisite solid 8 and 9 pins...
    Pocket 7-10's seem to happen now more than ever before. I wonder if the advance in equipment technology is the reason.

I had a 3 bagger Wed. night, hit the pocket the same in the fourth left a ringing ten pin, missed it, struck in the 5th, and then the dreaded pocket 7-10. Finished up with a 195. Those were my only two opens of the night. At least my team won.

Comment

Good shooting. Enjoy the run.

Comment

I am sure that the equipment plays into the pocket 7 - 10's. Balls are sliding further and entering the pocket at a steeper angle. Yes there is more pin action, but with these angles sometimes the pins blow around the corners.
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Its been a bit since Ive updated, but we were 2 points out of 2nd walking into last night and took 7. So going into position round we are still 2 points back and bowling the 1st place team next week. We need 5 get it done, though 7 would be best. Also at this point my average is up to 209. This has been the best year of bowling I have had ever!

Only a couple weeks left and then it is on to softball season.
          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
          X