back to work ... woot ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to work ... woot ...

wow, today was tough to get motivated to get into work after the holidays ... add the local weather (rapidly falling temps, slush turning to ice, windchills this evening in the -30 to -40 range) ... hibernation seems like a reasonable alternative.

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Yeah the temps here in Minny are highs around -20. There is a temperature difference between the inside and outside of almost 85 degrees.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Woot ! Happy 2024
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

We started back on January 2nd after a very quick break - last day was December 22nd

students were not exactly embracing learning

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          Yeah the temps here in Minny are highs around -20. There is a temperature difference between the inside and outside of almost 85 degrees.
          i know this is old, but it is still insane.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
          X