Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Jason for 2 nominations in the FSWA Awards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    I wish I could go to Vegas for the stuff, but I can't swing the bills for it.
    Pass the hat again?

Hey guys, uhhhh, server costs are getting super duper expensive and for some reason, I need to pay that bill again.

Comment

Possible fantasy baseball writer of the year will need to get a raise if he wins...
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Schoenke brings an empty suitcase with him every year so he can tote all the stuff home. They'll be room for yours.
        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Congrats man, you deserve it for all that you do here and elsewhere.

One suggestion, if I may, plug RJ on your radio appearances...I was driving back from Tucson and heard you on XM, and they plugged everything BUT RJ. I think that might be a good way to get fresh blood around here.

And can someone tell Doig to come back? I miss the big lug...
          Last edited by Hornsby; 01-03-2014, 01:13 PM.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Congratulations guys! Very cool.

Comment

Working...
              X