Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Santa deliver presents to your house wrapped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Santa deliver presents to your house wrapped?

I know some people are very passionate about this topic. What say you?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    It depends on how busy Santa was the week leading up to Christmas and whether or not he got the flu.
    0%

Yes - The elves make the toys and wrap them.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

pretty sure santa doesn't get the flu
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

He does in our house, and when I protested, mrs Claus informed me that unless there was wrapping there would be no "unwrapping" of mrs Claus
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I'm Jewish, he skips my house.... sniff sniff.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
            I'm Jewish, he skips my house.... sniff sniff.
            Nelson.jpg

In our house, Santa wrapped the presents...until my son ruined the Christmas secret this year.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Santa better darn well come down that chimney wrapped, or else...oh, never mind.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X