WSOP Final TAble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculously ballsy bluff by Farber.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Ridiculously ballsy bluff by Farber.
      Yeah ... during the AA v KK hand yesterday his breathing and pulse went mad when he had the AA. He was really calm and strong when he bluffed JC Tran with the 66. His calmness during that bluff made me think he had nothing.

Riess is chipping up over Farber really easily. With that on mind it was probably still a good fold from Riess even though he was wrong.

... then Farber gives it all back with some questionable play.

Comment

Also when Farber tosses out the chips, he's usually bluffing. When he sets the chips out he seems to have something.

Only applies with smaller numbers of chips.

Comment

It's commentary box etiquette not to mention live reads if they have any.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Also when Farber tosses out the chips, he's usually bluffing. When he sets the chips out he seems to have something.

Only applies with smaller numbers of chips.
            Well that's just wrong

Riess was running like God until that last hand.

Comment

Q high call from Riess ... Ughhh ... He could have been right and still lost. Hope that doesn't tilt him.

Comment

Damn ... Riess runs good.

Comment

Not great sportsmanship from Farber at the end ... when Riess went to shake his hand he said "I wish i could run like you buddy!".

Shaun Deeb is a great player, but he can also be mouthy prick sometimes .... but I admit I found this quite funny, really bad etiquette though ... the Deeb / Matusow hand starts at around 3.15, but the previous hand sets some context for Matusow's reaction.

Comment

Its just the practice round so in late position I called a raise then got squeezed and called the additional with 89 offsuit..... NOT A PLAY I WOULD NORMALLY MAKE. Flopped 998.........
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                      Its just the practice round so in late position I called a raise then got squeezed and called the additional with 89 offsuit..... NOT A PLAY I WOULD NORMALLY MAKE. Flopped 998.........
                      I am guessing this was to be in the wrgpt thread, but did you laugh out when you saw the flop?
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                        I am guessing this was to be in the wrgpt thread, but did you laugh out when you saw the flop?
                        Yes it was supposed to be there and Yes I almost did a spit take when I saw it. This is where we sit currently.........

Oscar Nystromer raises $7300 and is all in
                        ! tedtodd is next to act, $12750 to call
                        ! Unlimited raises
                        ! Pot size: $87200
                        ! Next timeout set for Fri, 08 Nov 2013 07:19 PST
                        ! Betting round: 2
                        ! Board: 8h 9d 9c ? ?
                        +-+----------------------------+--------+--------+------+----+--------+
                        |#| Name |Bankroll| Action |Status|Pot#|Pot Size|
                        1|V Matt Flint | 29750 | 100 || | |
                        2| tired | 23950 | 100 |folded| | |
                        3|V Jim Sheafer | 29550 | 100 | NoSho| | |
                        4| Tamir Hasan | 19550 | 17000 | | 4 | 69000 |
                        5| baldgriff | 0 | 22450 |all-in| 2 | 10900 |
                        6| Tim Dery | 34350 | 100 |folded| | |
                        7| ADB Jupe | 30500 | 100 |folded| | |
                        8|D Oscar Nystromer | 0 | 29750 |all-in| 1 | 7300 |
                        9| Tom Overton | 28550 | 500 |folded| | |
                        10|> tedtodd | 16600 | 17000 | | 4 | 69000 |

I am guessing that there is an over-pair and still not out of the woods.
                        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                          Yes it was supposed to be there and Yes I almost did a spit take when I saw it. This is where we sit currently.........

Oscar Nystromer raises $7300 and is all in
                          ! tedtodd is next to act, $12750 to call
                          ! Unlimited raises
                          ! Pot size: $87200
                          ! Next timeout set for Fri, 08 Nov 2013 07:19 PST
                          ! Betting round: 2
                          ! Board: 8h 9d 9c ? ?
                          |#| Name |Bankroll| Action |Status|Pot#|Pot Size|
                          1|V Matt Flint | 29750 | 100 || | |
                          2| tired | 23950 | 100 |folded| | |
                          3|V Jim Sheafer | 29550 | 100 | NoSho| | |
                          4| Tamir Hasan | 19550 | 17000 | | 4 | 69000 |
                          5| baldgriff | 0 | 22450 |all-in| 2 | 10900 |
                          6| Tim Dery | 34350 | 100 |folded| | |
                          7| ADB Jupe | 30500 | 100 |folded| | |
                          8|D Oscar Nystromer | 0 | 29750 |all-in| 1 | 7300 |
                          9| Tom Overton | 28550 | 500 |folded| | |
                          10|> tedtodd | 16600 | 17000 | | 4 | 69000 |

I am guessing that there is an over-pair and still not out of the woods.
                          So I actually was golden as there were no over-pairs. I love when these happen. Though they dont happen to me very often as I dont usually call a 5 bet with 89 offsuit.

Comment

Working...
                          X