Tribute to Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to Hammer

Just for a minute, imagine you're an investment banker traveling with some very important clients on private jet during an IPO roadshow. What is an...

I was going to take this toilet's virginity with a fury and savagery that was an abomination to its delicate craftsmanship and quality.
    Penthouse couldn't write it any better.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

aaaaah good times
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

That was one of the funniest damn things I've EVER read.

Comment

I then come to the dark realization , I AINT MAKIN IT!
          Phrase kills me to this day...no matter how many times I've read it

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
          X