Exceelent Youtube Full Concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceelent Youtube Full Concerts

Lots of full concerts appearing on Youtube lately. Here's a couple I've enjoyed lately:

Atoms of Peace are an experimental Supergroup featuring Thom Yorke and Flea. They released their debut record, Amok, back in February. Lots of songs from Thom Yorke's debut solo record The Eraser. This is their Austin City Limits concert from a couple of weeks ago. Really good show if you like this kinda of stuff ... fun to watch them play.

'Skip Divided' at 56:13 is especially frikkin awesome.

Last edited by johnnya24; 10-31-2013, 10:08 PM.

Can I get a FUCK YEAH! Reignwolf ... another damn Canadian ... what's in the frikkin water up there?

Last edited by johnnya24; 10-31-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Can I get a FUCK YEAH! Reignwolf ... another damn Canadian ... what's in the frikkin water up there?
      shhh ... don't tell anyone ...
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Had this playing yesterday at work....

Oingo Boingo WAS Halloween to many Southern Californians back in the day...

Comment

this is one of my favorites - Blood Bank is tremendous

Comment

fascinating - this guy is both halves of an idiot savant

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
              fascinating - this guy is both halves of an idiot savant
              Caught this on Palladia, great show.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

This one is amazing visually as well as musically. (It's one song at a time sequenced in order)

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                X