Come On, Dave Herman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come On, Dave Herman!

Legendary NYC DJ Dave Herman was busted for trying to arrange a sexual encounter with a 6-year old girl. Ay yi yi......

"Retired rock radio host Dave Herman went from revolutionary deejay to shocked jock Thursday after he was charged with trying to arrange sex with a 6-year-old girl in the Virgin Islands.

Herman, longtime host of “The Dave Herman Rock and Roll Morning Show” on the defunct WNEW-FM in New York, was arrested at the airport in St. Croix after brokering a deal to have an encounter with a fictitious and “incredibly sexy” young girl, according to a criminal complaint.

Unknown to Herman, the 36-year-old woman willing to let him have sex with her daughter “Lexi” at his St. Croix vacation home was actually a Homeland Security agent chatting him up online since November, the complaint said.
    “I find girls that age incredibly sexy, soft, and their innocence is also a huge turn-on for me,” investigators said the 77-year-old Airmont, Rockland County, resident unwittingly told investigators who set up the sting. “Age 6 is the perfect time to start her being loved that way.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2in4kfjXX

Incredibly sexy? Ew.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

All that planning to catch one old pedo. In the UK we just head over to the BBC.

Twenty BBC current or former employees have faced total of 36 allegations since October, FOI request reveals. By Josh Halliday

Comment

NY Post headline was "HERMAN MONSTER"
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I would pay money to get to beat pedophiles with a shovel
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            I'd pay money to watch you do it.
            Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
              I'd pay money to watch you do it.
              Perverts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I'd chip in and bring the shovels.

The worst part about this whole episode is you know he's done this before, but just not how many times.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  I'd chip in and bring the shovels.

The worst part about this whole episode is you know he's done this before, but just not how many times.
                  Or for how long. He's 77, so if anyone said 60 years, would that be off by much?

This whole thing is terrible, but for those of you not in the NYC area, it's hard to understand how popular this guy was on the airwaves (the thread title relates to a promo he had on WNEW. Don Pardo would announce "Come on Dave Herman, play me some rock n'roll!" in his booming Don Pardo voice.)

Comment

And thank you for putting the comma in the title.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
                    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

While still in custody and before his trial, Herman died this week at age 78. A sad and final twist to a bizarre story.

Comment

Working...
                      X