Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Millionaire show tonight (Sunday 3/20/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
    I thought we all agreed to quit using ....
    I refuse.....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
      I hated my hometown. I was miserable there, and the happiest day of my life was the day I graduated high school and could tell the small-minded losers there to collectively kiss my ass. Once my parents pass away, I'll never set foot there again. If I won the World Series Of Poker main event, I wouldn't give them a dime, and I wouldn't feel one iota of guilt about it. That community gave nothing positive to me, and I owe them nothing.
      Maybe you'll hit my table and I can take that option away from you
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So, are both Sheep and GITH in the WSOP this year?

If so, congrats, fellas!
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          So, are both Sheep and GITH in the WSOP this year?

If so, congrats, fellas!
          I can garauntee with absolute certianty, I'll be in the tournament longer than Sheep.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
          X