Mizzou!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou!

What a difference a year makes! Last year finished a disappointing season at 5-7--no bowl game. Now, we are 6-0 and already going bowling. I've heard people say that Georgia was severely depleted with injuries, which they were, and that we wouldn't beat a healthy Georgia team, which I agree (though Mizzou would still be competitive). The fact is Mizzou had major injury issues last year and no one cut us any slack so I don't cut Georgia any slack. Unfortunately, our QB, Franklin, is out for the year with a separated shoulder. Now, Mauk, a redshirt Freshman, will be our QB. I think he is decent enough and much better than Berkstresser, but his first two starts vs. Florida and South Carolina will be interesting. Let's just say I'm excited with Mizzou's turnaround this year. Who woulda thunk after 6 games that Mizzou would be leading the SEC East?

M-I-Z..............Z-O-U!!!!!!
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

UCLA thanks you guys. Unfortunately you lost Franklin for the whole year.

Comment

I forgot about you guys. Where you been?

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        I forgot about you guys. Where you been?

J
        Being relevant again......unlike Kansas! BOOM!
        拖裤子,
        放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Working...
        X