leaking some oil today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaking some oil today

threw the last person out of my house and into a cab at 1:30am......and can't sneak under my desk for a power nap as my new desk has exposed legs, going to have to make it out to the car....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    threw the last person out of my house and into a cab at 1:30am......and can't sneak under my desk for a power nap as my new desk has exposed legs, going to have to make it out to the car....
    I cherish the days when I have a few minutes to go grab a few z's in my car overlooking Carlsbad beach.

Comment

my hat's off to ya, I just can't do that anymore ... my staying power has diminished dramatically over the past few years, gotta save that for the weekends now.

or maybe Larry's just not driving you hard enough.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

if my wife wants to stay up drinking, who am I to say no? Plus I don't get to stay out late with her on the weekends as she raids friday and saturday nights
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X