Leather Sofa primer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Sofa primer

Anyone knowledgeable or can direct me to a good overview of purchasing leather sofas? Most of the sites I saw were either promoting or complaining about a particular brand. TIA
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

important safety tip, on a hot day, put a towel on it or blanket on it if you and the wife are going to fool around on it, or at least make sure you aren't on the bottom.....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      important safety tip, on a hot day, put a towel on it or blanket on it if you and the wife are going to fool around on it, or at least make sure you aren't on the bottom.....
      Much appreciated, but unfortunately I too learned that lesson the hard way.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Much appreciated, but unfortunately I too learned that lesson the hard way.
        huh-huh... you said "hard"...
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
        X