Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    sure, as long as I got paid.
    So, you're willing to be blown up, reduce the quality of not only your life, but the life of every one of your neighbors, endanger the safety of your neighbors and, damage the climate as long as you can bank some cash.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      So, you're willing to be blown up, reduce the quality of not only your life, but the life of every one of your neighbors, endanger the safety of your neighbors and, damage the climate as long as you can bank some cash.
      like I said, I either wouldnt live there while drilling or would have sold my property. I wonder if this is against HOA rules? If there's something valuable on my property, my neighbors I'm sure will also find it on theirs and will move/sell the same as me.

Your climate comment is laughable. As if there's not someone drilling for something within 200 miles of me already.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

like I said, I either wouldnt live there while drilling or would have sold my property. I wonder if this is against HOA rules? If there's something valuable on my property, my neighbors I'm sure will also find it on theirs and will move/sell the same as me.

Your climate comment is laughable. As if there's not someone drilling for something within 200 miles of me already.
        The fact you think that my climate comment is leaguable just shows how little you understand about the situation. Simply because damage is already being done doesn't mean we should continue to do damage, in fact it means we should STOP doing that damage, but you're on record saying you'd do damage if you got paid so we know where you stand.

It'd be easier to understand that if you were clear in the beginning of your post and didn't contradict yourself continually while trying to walk your statement back, but like I said--You're very Trump like when it comes to communicating.

Bravo.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The fact you think that my climate comment is leaguable just shows how little you understand about the situation. Simply because damage is already being done doesn't mean we should continue to do damage, in fact it means we should STOP doing that damage, but you're on record saying you'd do damage if you got paid so we know where you stand.

It'd be easier to understand that if you were clear in the beginning of your post and didn't contradict yourself continually while trying to walk your statement back, but like I said--You're very Trump like when it comes to communicating.

Bravo.
          I couldnt have been clearer.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I couldnt have been clearer.
            That you believe that, exemplifies your problem.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

That you believe that, exemplifies your problem.
              you must not understand what getting paid means. Advanced concept....

Comment

you must not understand what getting paid means. Advanced concept....
                You're right. Why don;t you explain it to me Mensa.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You're right. Why don;t you explain it to me Mensa.
                  For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Why did you send me a link to a picture of trump in a thong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hodor View Post
                      because you love Trump.

Comment

because you love Trump.
                        Tiny hands......

Comment

Tiny hands......
                          you and Donald have that in common?

Comment

• Ask Fresno..........

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You don't own the mineral rights to your property in most states.

Comment

I hope the thong had good covfefe
                                --------------------------------------
                                You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Working...
                                X