Yeah so global warming huh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    public service announcement: make sure your A/C is properly tuned ...

That will take care of the remainder of the polar icecap!
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Bernie, you need a warm weather avatar! Tired of looking at that fat ass.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• An interesting article no matter where you fall in this debate:

There's a summary in The Atlantic, too, that's pretty good.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Bernie, you need a warm weather avatar! Tired of looking at that fat ass.
          That’s body shaming. #metoo!
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
            That’s body shaming. #metoo!
            youre a snowman, shouldnt u have melted off a few pounds by now?
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              youre a snowman, shouldnt u have melted off a few pounds by now?
              I’m made up of thousands of snowflakes. Recent evidence suggests that even the weakest of snowflakes gets harder under intense heat! From the left, the right, or from above.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I’m made up of thousands of snowflakes. Recent evidence suggests that even the weakest of snowflakes gets harder under intense heat! From the left, the right, or from above.
                Man, where am I in the pantheon of snowflakes?
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Too easy.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    I’m the snowflake(s).

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I’m the snowflake(s).
                      Goo goo ga joob...
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Number 9, Number 9

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• I had no idea that concrete was the world's second largest (7%) source of CO2 emissions. A Canadian company has come up with a way to eliminate it.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/12/tech...ure/index.html

"Cement is the glue that makes concrete strong, but the process of making cement requires superheating calcium carbonate, or limestone, and releases massive amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere."

"CarbonCure's system takes captured CO2 and injects it into concrete as it's being mixed. Once the concrete hardens, that carbon is sequestered forever. Even if the building is torn down, the carbon stays put. That's because it reacts with the concrete and becomes a mineral. "

"CarbonCure's technology utilizes CO2 that would otherwise be a waste product from factories. Finding uses for captured CO2 is an economically-friendly way of incentivizing companies to capture their emissions."
                          Last edited by madducks; 06-29-2018, 01:43 AM.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            I had no idea that concrete was the world's second largest (7%) source of CO2 emissions. A Canadian company has come up with a way to eliminate it.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/12/tech...ure/index.html

"Cement is the glue that makes concrete strong, but the process of making cement requires superheating calcium carbonate, or limestone, and releases massive amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere."

"CarbonCure's system takes captured CO2 and injects it into concrete as it's being mixed. Once the concrete hardens, that carbon is sequestered forever. Even if the building is torn down, the carbon stays put. That's because it reacts with the concrete and becomes a mineral. "

"CarbonCure's technology utilizes CO2 that would otherwise be a waste product from factories. Finding uses for captured CO2 is an economically-friendly way of incentivizing companies to capture their emissions."
                            Very interesting. Thanks for posting

Comment

• what effects do tariffs have on global warming. maybe it's not such a bad idea to not be shipping stuff across the world?

Comment

• BP's "Statistical Review of World Energy" 2018 report is pretty interesting. The US CO2 emissions per capita continue to decline while Europe continues to increase.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X