X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nots View Post
    Was there for the Final Four--nice town
    eh, you're just being polite.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      eh, you're just being polite.
      Well, the other FFs I have been to have been Indy, Atlanta and St Louis, so the bar was kind of low.

Comment

Well, the other FFs I have been to have been Indy, Atlanta and St Louis, so the bar was kind of low.
        woof.
        ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

If thats not a backhanded complement, I dont know what is!

I'm just here because all 4 of our parents live here and my bro in law.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            Parts of MN could get 20+ inches of snow over the next 2 days.
            I hear ya. 65 degrees yesterday and school is already cancelled tomorrow as we are to get 12 inches of snow tomorrow into Saturday with 35 mph winds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
              woof.
              Woof?!

I have enjoyed my visits to St. Louis, Indy, and Atlanta. Atlanta traffic is a bit much. Coming from Chicago it is not that bad.

My wife and I went to Indy last summer for a weekend. We had a great time. We were surprised at how much we enjoyed the town. I think we will be going back again this summer.

Comment

• Artificial photosynthesis achieved in device that also cleans the air
                http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resear...lso-cleans-air
                There are some very rare materials that can do the trick with visible light, such as platinum, rhenium and iridium, but because these materials are so rare, the price tag on building a device with them is highly deterring. However, Uribe-Romo pulled it off with titanium — a common and nontoxic metal — http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/Artic...K#!divAbstract
                like i said before, in the future ppl won't even remember there was ever a global warming problem. this is how it works.

there's 3 tiers to a intelligent technological civilization. 1) nuclear power, 2) controlling weather.. i forget what 3 is. i think it's traveling in space.

you don't learn anything until everything gets all fucked up. and forces a civilization to find a solution. the solutions are there. intelligent life would never exist in the first place if there wasn't solutions like this. do you think the universe would present you with some obvious problem that had no solution?

and yet, ppl will sit there an complain that they can't complain anymore. sure there's devastation in the meantime. but that's why life exists. in the long run it wouldn't without it.

Comment

• Will USA withdraw from the Paris Accords?

Regardless of other considerations, President Trump seems to think the government has already spent far too much on the issue. However, now that he is on the scene, supposedly President Trump is studying the accords and the political ramifications closely. Given the attitude of the EPA, that may be optimistic. However, that is the thrust of some current reporting.

If Trump repudiates the Paris Accords, there will be a line of Republicans saying that it is not soon enough.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                    Will USA withdraw from the Paris Accords?

Regardless of other considerations, President Trump seems to think the government has already spent far too much on the issue. However, now that he is on the scene, supposedly President Trump is studying the accords and the political ramifications closely. Given the attitude of the EPA, that may be optimistic. However, that is the thrust of some current reporting.

If Trump repudiates the Paris Accords, there will be a line of Republicans saying that it is not soon enough.

J
                    Attitude of the EPA? You mean what would be left of the EPA, Trump will allow drilling in your back yard if it makes him or one of his friends money. And of course he'll pull out, he's all about rolling back any regulation that prevents the milking of every last dime or gets in the way of profit.

That line of republicans--Each on would be a science denier. But they support Trump so why should we think they're anything else but stupid or sellouts?
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• As long as I get paid, I'm fine with drilling in my backyard.

Comment

As long as I get paid, I'm fine with drilling in my backyard.
                        Of course you are because you don;t give a shit about anyone but you and yours, thus the perfect Trumpet.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

As long as I get paid, I'm fine with drilling in my backyard.
                          Until it blows up your house with you in it?

Anadarko Petroleum Corporation announced on its website Tuesday that it is permanently disconnecting 1-inch diameter return lines from all vertical wells in Colorado — the same type of pipe t…

followed by:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
                            Until it blows up your house with you in it?

Anadarko Petroleum Corporation announced on its website Tuesday that it is permanently disconnecting 1-inch diameter return lines from all vertical wells in Colorado — the same type of pipe t…

followed by:

http://www.9news.com/news/local/new-...hood/443002160
                            Obviously I either wouldnt be living there while drilling or I would have sold my property.

Comment

Obviously I either wouldnt be living there while drilling or I would have sold my property.
                              So you really wouldn't let them drill in your actual backyard.... Very trump like posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hodor View Post
                                So you really wouldn't let them drill in your actual backyard.... Very trump like posting.
                                sure, as long as I got paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X