Clown Shoes - Vampire Slayer Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown Shoes - Vampire Slayer Beer

Im drinking the above currently and have two pork shoulders on the grill soaking in a mix of apple juice and whiskey. Grill is sitting at a comfortable 250 - 270 and using apple chips. I plan on smoking these until about 7 o'clock tonight. They have been on for two hours already....

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend all!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I'm planning on pouring mostly dry german reds, rose and sparking today....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

We have two nice ribeye steaks. Judith is going to make potato salad and blueberry cobbler. Who needs beer with that?

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        We have two nice ribeye steaks. Judith is going to make potato salad and blueberry cobbler. Who needs beer with that?
        Need? No. But a Hinterland IPA or similar would be awfully good.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Need? No. But a Hinterland IPA or similar would be awfully good.
          Who needs potato salad or cobbler with that?

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
            Who needs potato salad or cobbler with that?
            Um, well, yeah!

Though we went for T-bones and corn on the cob with Darno Chianti. Yummy.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X