Slow drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow drafts

How many of you guys participate in slow drafts? And do any of the standard fantasy sites support such things?

Interesting discussion today, surprised at the people who weren't familiar with the concept.

we do a slow one here on RJ and use CBS. They support it fine.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      we do a slow one here on RJ and use CBS. They support it fine.
      Is that a paid league or a free one? I've never gotten in one here. I can find my own ass, I don't need it handed to me.

It lets you set the time limits and everything? Very customizable?

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
        Is that a paid league or a free one? I've never gotten in one here. I can find my own ass, I don't need it handed to me.

It lets you set the time limits and everything? Very customizable?
        Yeah. It's the standard draft room without a timer.

Comment

Its a $65 fee per team.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Yeah. It's the standard draft room without a timer.
            You just cut the timer off, then? You can't set it to like an 8 hour limit?

Comment

You can set it however you like

Comment

Working...
              X