Help with small package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with small package

No, I don't need a penis enlarger. My razor guard broke and I tried to order a replacement from Remington. They can't accept my Canadian CC and gave me the name of an authorized dealer...who no longer services Remington and can only get replacement cutters/foils.

Would someone be willing to order me one of these and forward it to me in Canada? I can reimburse via PayPal.

http://www.remingtonproducts.com/par...0-shavers.aspx

PM me.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

here, I just thought it would be easier if I got you a brand new one...

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

You get someone to help?
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        You get someone to help?
        yea, I didn't mean to derail, let me know if you still need it
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Nothing yet. PM me.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
          X