Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 RJ Sports Bar Survivor (3 strikes this year)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Jude is not keeping track of the selections anymore?
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

thankfully there's 3 strikes this year after two consecutive bombs!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        thankfully there's 3 strikes this year after two consecutive bombs!
        Well, at least I don't have to worry about making picks any more this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Judge Jude is not keeping track of the selections anymore?
          no, life has been getting in the way and - well, not a lot of drama in what, the first half of the season. Did anyone even get eliminated yet?
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            Did anyone even get eliminated yet?
            Five people are done. Several others, including me, have two strikes. But I'll survive till at least Week 7 because I'm using Denver this week.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

About an hour before that Atlanta/Jets game, something told me that I made a mistake taking Atlanta...it was the first pick I really started worrying about as game time approached. I guess I should have stuck with my Cleveland pick I initially made.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Wow. The bleepin' Jets have burned me for both of my strikes, both against the NFC South. I think I went 9ers this week.
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Five people are done. Several others, including me, have two strikes. But I'll survive till at least Week 7 because I'm using Denver this week.
                  You seem rather confident.

Comment

well...2 losses in a row is quite enough for me. Im out...good luck to those who remain.

Comment

Week 8 sure was exciting with the only miss being a no-pick. We're hitting the exact midpoint of the season, how's your team pool looking at this point?
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Not a single person in any survivor pool I'm in lost, except for those who failed to pick. It was a straight chalk week (other than a few games that no one in their right mind would pick, like NYG-PHI and PIT-OAK).

Comment

I swear to you, I made a pick this week, did so on Tuesday. It showed in gold and everything.

I'm not too ticked off though...I was one of the sheep and selected Tennessee.

Comment

Well, that was my third strike.

On a brighter note, I won one of my money survivor pools (two of us left, I took NO, he took TEN) and am one of 11 left in my big money survivor pool (60 started the week, 43 took TEN, 3 took IND, 2 took SF, 1 forgot to pick; of the 11 left, 9 took NYG, 1 took DEN and I took NO).

Comment

I switched NYG to the can't lose Titans. Maybe I jinx ? this week.

Comment

I'm already a huge Tampa fan, but this week I'm going to be really rooting for the upset. Nearly all of you went with the Lions...and if they lose at best there are 6 of us left...all with 2 strikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X