Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant Hill Responds to Jalen Rose's comments, in aftermath of "Fab Five" Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SenorSmoke View Post
    Watch it and see if your feelings change -- I thought it was refreshingly candid. The question posed to him, loosely, was "What did you think of those guys back then?" and Rose answered the question truthfully: "We thought they were Uncle Toms" and "soft" and "little b*thces". I'm quite certain that is EXACTLY what they thought back in 92-93 and any other answer would have been dishonest. I thought Rose came across as a genuinely likable guy.
    Did he expound afterwards about how wrong he was?

I do hope it plays different on video than in print.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

I remember one of them talking about Laetner and saying that but said after they played him he had more respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

I wouldn't say he expounded on how wrong he was but at least to me the context was very clear. If nothing else it sure has people talking about the documentary.

Comment

Working...
        X