It's a Boy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Boy!!

Now get it the fuck off my TV, most Americans don't give a shit.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Actually most Americans do seem to give a shit. Unfortunately.

Comment

Americans lead the world in consumption of garbage news and garbage food

I thought we won the Revolutionary War so we could just ignore England

Comment

Keep it on BBC America or E!... on CNN it just is wrong.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

channel up/down ... it really works!!!
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

get us something important like Kim Kardashians baby

Comment

Fresno Bob will fight it, right now!

Comment

Today's Private Eye headline

The Guardian's website front page is quite funny ... they have a "Republican" or "Royalist" toggle to change the content of the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Fresno Bob will fight it, right now!
                  I could take on 200+ babies at one time, without even needing to rip off my shirt and stuffing it in my pants to protect my junk
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

She'll be pregnant again in a few months and the stupid media frenzy will start all over again.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

i liked this article a few weekends ago. ..it's weird the best things on life i've read lately was from a simpsons writer in the wsj and the video game columnist writing about rolling stone cover for the boston globe.

When Summer Was Easy
                      In rural America, the long, hot months used to mean books, bible school, high dives and war games. Our times are safer—and less fun.

...so i thought it seemed at least a little backwards as i was walking in the supermarket and passed a bottle of sunscreen with the title banana boat. isn't that sort of an immigrant slur? i remember my 86 year old grandfather referring to mash potatos in potato skins as banana boats. and then he'd smile like it was some sort of joke.

..it's be interesting to see how many countries have monarchies, or even fake ones compared to non-monarch countries.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        She'll be pregnant again in a few months and the stupid media frenzy will start all over again.
                        Fresno Bob has a trip to England in a couple of months?
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          Fresno Bob has a trip to England in a couple of months?
                          I'll admit it, if you are a princess, I'll bang you...
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            I'll admit it, if you are a princess, I'll bang you...
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              some princesses get it from behind....

Comment

Working...
                              X