No announcement yet.

my advice to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want i can go into how delicate the so-called constants of nature are. why 1038 protons are in every hydrogen etc..

but i have my own theory.

you have to understand that the mathematical probability of our universe existing with the laws we have are mathematically improbable. both biologically and cosmologically.

if you don't believe that now, eventually you will

life on earth happened very sudden. it wasn't trial and error. it was mathematically impossible.

Comment

a universe such as ours is mathematically impossible.
      Last edited by ; 08-07-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

here's a random act of kindness

funny gifs

and thats an answer. it's not the answer.

it has everything. freewill, cause and effect. the miracle is the fact we wonder about ironies. we wonder about time. we wonder about space. that we are even here. that's the miracle.// IDIOTS/.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          Roto Rooter even tho you probably don't even have a real job and your job is to be a douchebag. i hope your proud of it tho.
          I work harder in a week than you have your entire life i'd reckon. I also work nights 6 months out of the year. I'm never drunk by myself(cats alive or dead don't count) in the early afternoon. I only drink when hurricanes are heading towards my house.

Comment

if you want i can go into how delicate the so-called constants of nature are. why 1038 protons are in every hydrogen etc..

but i have my own theory.

you have to understand that the mathematical probability of our universe existing with the laws we have are mathematically improbable. both biologically and cosmologically.

if you don't believe that now, eventually you will

life on earth happened very sudden. it wasn't trial and error. it was mathematically impossible.

You are starting to sound like a creationist.

Comment

a universe such as ours is mathematically impossible.
              Yep. But not for God.

Comment

thats not what i want to talk about tho.

and gregg, your question was dubious. i won't ever leave my house. im not normal.
                You leave your house to go to work, to go to the store, to go to the vets. I would think we would have an interesting time if we sat down and talked over a beverage.

When I read your writings I sometimes imagine them coming from a very layed back person. I just wondered if that was the way it is. Or are you more intense?

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  Totally agree. Maybe we could collectively publish something titled "nullor at RJ". I could see it being something Oprah might recommend.
                  SH*T my nullnor says?

Comment

Working...
                  X