Any Junkies in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Junkies in Houston?

Bats and I will be in Houston July 24-28 and will have some time on our hands when son Alek is in class/rehearsals with the Houston Ballet. I couldn't remember if we had any Junkies in town that might be up for a drink or coffee or anything.
    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

I am in Houston. Unfortunately, that week is one my two busiest work weeks of the year, and my availability is likely to be limited and unpredictable ahead of time.

I can get you tickets to the Astros-A's game on the afternoon of the 24th, though, if you want them.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Kevin, I can get you a phone # if you want and if time opens up give me a ring and we'll see what we can do. Let me check with Bats (the schedule keeper) and see what the 24th has in store.
      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
        Bats and I will be in Houston July 24-28 and will have some time on our hands when son Alek is in class/rehearsals with the Houston Ballet. I couldn't remember if we had any Junkies in town that might be up for a drink or coffee or anything.
        Just curious, how long is your son's hair these days?
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            Just curious, how long is your son's hair these days?
            Lol, he has it really short as his ballet company's contract states it can't be long enough to touch his collar.

Comment

I don't recall if you dig on the swine or not, but you must check out Gatlin's BBQ while in town & have some Whataburger for me

Comment

Working...
              X