Teleprompters are bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleprompters are bad

Dude, that my local news.....my oldest son laughed so hard, "They Bart Simpson'ed Channel 2!"
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

The roles they each played? Well....

Captain Sum Ting Wong...he was flying the plane and first notified the crew of a major issue.

Wi Tu Lo? He was in charge of navigation and elevation.

Ho Lee Fuk, his job was to keep the passengers calm with announcements from the flight deck.

Bang Ding Ow? He wasn't a pilot, but turns out he was the on-board engineer.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Captain Sum Ting Wong

This had me LOL all weekend...warning, potential insensitivity but definite hilarity ahead.

Best part is an intern at the NTSB confirmed the names to the news station. More evidence that news anchors are nothing but empty talking heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post

Best part is an intern at the NTSB confirmed the names to the news station. More evidence that news anchors are nothing but empty talking heads.
            Yep, although someone at the news station obviously came up with these names......both should get the heave-ho!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Yep, although someone at the news station obviously came up with these names......both should get the heave-ho!
              Probably a disgruntled worker who was quitting in the next day or two.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Now the airline is suing. Talk about poorly timed and misguided focus and priorities.
                Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Tough spot for the TV station, as the airline has hired top attorneys Wi Su Yu and Wi Win Case to handle the matter.
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    Tough spot for the TV station, as the airline has hired top attorneys Wi Su Yu and Wi Win Case to handle the matter.
                    Thats Wi Win Kays...get it right

Comment

As reported by Howie Feltersnatch

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                        More evidence that news anchors are nothing but empty talking heads.
                        My first thought when I originally heard this story: "I'm Ron Burgundy?"

Comment

I wonder why we don't see as much outrage over this as if another people group was made fun of. I guess putting down Asians is still politically correct.
                          拖裤子,
                          放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                            As reported by Howie Feltersnatch

Comment

Working...
                            X