Is it wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong...

to get up in the middle of the night and spray my cranky neighbor's dandilions with Miracle Grow?

fish emulsion is better!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Only if you spray paint "HE DID IT! ---------->" on the drive way with the arrow pointing to the other neighbor's house.

Comment

I would have used bleach to write a lovely message in his front yard.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Not to wash your hands after going to the bathroom when you know you are going to shake hands with that nasty CEO that rules with fear?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Not to wash your hands after going to the bathroom when you know you are going to shake hands with that nasty CEO that rules with fear?
            Number 1 or 2?
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              Number 1 or 2?
              Yes..

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                I would have used bleach to write a lovely message in his front yard.
                I was thinking of drawing a huge cock n' balls in miracle grow in the middle of his lawn ... it'd drive him crazy to think that he might be seeing a dick shape on his lawn every few weeks.

Comment

Yes..
                  You win!

Comment

to get up in the middle of the night and spray my cranky neighbor's dandilions with Miracle Grow?
                    Hmmm...comes perilously close to Deut 21:9.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                    X