Tree hit by lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree hit by lightning

15 feet outside of my house. Blew my modem & router on the other side of the house as well as 3 different fuses on my board in the garage. FML.

When I lived in AR lightning hit a tree about 30 feet behind my house. Luckily no damage (pre-router days, don't even think I had internet) but all the cows in the field congregated under that tree for the rest of the storm.

Comment

I was fucking my wife in Lake Tahoe when a tree about 5 feet outside the window got hit by lightning, super freaky static electricity arc in the room, and the tree split and caught on fire....
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I was rescuing kittens from a river during a storm when a bolt of lightning hit a nearby tree, split the damn thing in half, and it nearly fell on my head.

Comment

This one time, in band camp, lightning hit a tree outside my cabin.......
          Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            I was fucking my wife in Lake Tahoe when a tree about 5 feet outside the window got hit by lightning, super freaky static electricity arc in the room, and the tree split and caught on fire....
            Are you sure it was your wife?
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Ooh, you penis too powaful!
              I gave her the credit because she was on top
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I'm jealous. That's never happened to me when I was fucking your wife.
                “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                  Shame. If it had, you could have carved a bat from the tree...
                  Last edited by heyelander; 07-03-2013, 11:27 AM.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I was struck by lightning 1990. Not a direct hit, but I was in a cave in Alaska with some buddies when the storm blew by and it went INSIDE the cave. I had no idea lightning could do that. We went in there to get away from it. It felt kinda like you'd expect it to feel, except that my sense of taste and smell was kinda off for a while after that.

For what it's worth, I was NOT with Fresno and his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Shame. If it had, you could have carved a bat from the tree...
                      Well, I already carry around a pretty big bat, if you know what I mean...
                      “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Well, I already carry around a pretty big bat, if you know what I mean...
                        Did you find it in The Dane's cave?
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                          X