Teenage daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
    Mine hasn't spoken to me in 3-4 days now, angry because she was grounded. Took away her phone and TV and so she's spent the weekend lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Made her go outside to do a chore and now she's been sitting at the park down the street for over 2 hours. She's so damn stubborn. This could have been over days ago.
    my 12 year old son is the most Sicilian of all my children, he brought up last week when I yelled at him the other day for being impolite ON HALLOWEEN. He hasn't brought it up for a couple of months now, but he used to call back to an occasion 4 YEARS AGO, when I tried to have him pull a sweatshirt off of me while I was driving.....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

My daughter just turned 14 and I feel your pain Jefe and we are already dealing with the boy issues. Good advice by Frank and others.....stuff I need to remind myself of.

As a teacher of middle schoolers, I much prefer teaching girls to boys. A little more drama with the girls, but they are not as squirrely in the classroom.
      拖裤子,
      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
        Working on a pill that will keep my daughter 2 years old forever. I refuse to believe that she will be a teenager someday.
        And the best part is, she will have a boyfriend like you someday!!
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X